Wednesday 10 February 2016

Tech#file# Adding accessories to hair- chignon hair

CLASSIC CHIGNON

The chignon, which is pretty much a fancy word for the bun, is making a fashion comeback with a vengeance. Chignons can be spotting on the heads of the hottest celebs and red carpet walkers. To be as hip as these ladies, try out these three simple ways to create a chignon.




Pinterest. (2016). Choosing the Perfect Wedding Hairstyle. [online] Available at: https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/364369426076702901 [Accessed 27 Apr. 2016].




Products which I used:
  • apron
  • Denman brush
  • sea salt hairspray
  • hair spray
  • bungee cord
  • grips
  • pins
  • hair band
  • flowers
  • jewellery
  • pintail comb
  • comb

My work 

My model Vicki has straight, thick and very healthy hair. Before I started, I brushed them to untangled. 




2. I divided a hair into three section, small on the sides. The biggest part I brush into the ponytail.The best way it's using the bungee cord, so you can keep them in one. Next, I separate hair into strands, used my fingers to rolled them and pinned them above the bungee cord.

Wow, for me, looks great. Next, part I took the hair from one side style them, twist them a bit and pinned them above rolled bun, to cover any unwanted hair.


Wow, looks amazing, especially when you have healthy, shiny hair.




This photo above showing my chignon. I need it work on, to get neater hair.





Next, I added some jewellery around chignon, looks more decorative and stylish.






Next style I called is freestyle. I used the hair band to create this. I put the hair band on the hair and forehead. From the sides, I rolled the hair inside the hair band, keep it everything clean and tidy. I used my ponytail comb, to up some hair in the middle, so couldn't look flat.








I also used some grips to hold them tidy. I think this style you can wear for any beach party, even daily hair style.For me, Vicki looks gorgeous.





No comments:

Post a Comment