Wednesday 16 March 2016

Time assessment - one of the catwalk look

Today time assessment, a little bit of scary time but I already practise my catwalk look so should be fine...
I started from organised my desk work, put my designs on hair and makeup, set up my makeup station.

My makeup chart



Hair Chart 




Step by step makeup 





1.Cleanse, toner, moisturise the skin
2. Use NYX shiny killer primer
3. Choose appropriate foundation matching the colour with model skin from Kryolan palette, blend into the skin, ears, and neck.
4. Use NYX ivory-range concealer for dark circles, green for blemishes from Kryolan palette.
5. Use Maybelline eraser concealer - light shade blends under eyes- make the triangle, illuminating forehead, top of the nose, chin.
6. Use dark brown creamy contour, around forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin and blend very well into the skin.
6a. Fill gaps between eyebrows.
7. Use an Illamasqua setting powder.
8. Use matte ginger colour from Kryolan palette as a base for eyeliner.
9. Using flat brush make some point- where exactly blue eyeliner was gonna start, both eyes the same, they use Mua royal blue pencil and draw graphic eyeliner- fill with blue gel eyeliner or pencil.
10. Water line defines by white pencil.
11. Matte velvet coral lipstick dabs into lips

12. Remember to use again setting powder for the matte finish.



Products which I used:


  • cotton buds
  • cotton pads
  • cleaners
  • toners
  • moisturiser
  • NYX Shine Killer primer
  • Kryolan foundation palette
  • Maybelline Eraser concealer
  • NYX orange concealer
  • Max Factor CC stick concealer
  • selection makeup brushes
  • Illamasqua Translucent powder
  • BTCosmetics contouring&highlighting palette
  • PS natural velvet Krylon lipstick
  • Almay black mascara
  • eyelashes curler
  • Rimmel white pencil
  • cobalt blue eye gel
  • hairspray
  • Wella sea salt spray
  • Denman brush
  • comb
  • grips
  • apron
  • Swarzkop gloss finishes spray
  • pintail comb
  • bungee cord 
  • Kryolan Concealer palette
  • Gosh eyebrows kit

My moods boards 


Inspiration idea for catwalk look




Overall mood board 






My model Vicky is Asian, with yellow tone skin, some acne and blemishes



So I started from hair, but before I cleaned, tone and moisturise skin, and applied NYX Shine Killer primer.
I brush all hair, untangled them, on the top of hair separated triangle hair so I will add them later. All hair I held in my hand, I brush and smooth them, kept them very high, before that; I used a spray to smooth any baby or strand hair, to keep the soft wet look. I used the bungee cord for better support.


 

I was very pleased with my hair, very sleek and straight high ponytail.




At the end I added rest of hair from the top, smooth them. The bungee cord I wrapped with a strand of hair and pinned them under ponytail. Whole I used sea salt spray to keep them together and gave them the glossy finish.

Next part came to face. For my catwalk look, I chose matte skin with contouring. From Kryolan foundation palette I mixed two colours for the better match with Vicky skin tone. I used orange Nyx concealer to camouflages dark circles under eyes, then I used yellow tone eraser Maybelline concealer, using my fingers I gently dabbed into the skin. For any blemishes and spots, I used green concealer from Kryolan palette

Next point came to contouring. First, I used cream, dark brown colour to contour cheeks, nose, chin and forehead, highlighted the top of the nose, triangle under eyes, in the middle of the forehead, chin. I blended very well. Using small flat brush I filled any gaps in eyebrows, gave them properly shape and line, set up with translucent powder.
For eyeliner, I use the small flat brush, I draw a line from half the bottom of eyelashes, lead on the outside of the eye. Then from the end, I draw the line on top close to eyelashes into the corner of the eyes.

From 3/4 quarter from the end, I draw the thin line on the crease, in the middle of eyelids I connected them by drawing round line. Water line I defined by white pencil. I used eyelashes curler to curl eyelashes and applied two coat of black mascara.  For lips, I used velvet natural colour lipstick. In the end, I used the translucent powder to keep matte skin and powder contour palette to more define surface shape.


My final look


 

 

 

 




I was pleased with my design and work, went almost everything very well. Only one mark, I should check both eyes before I finished, is it the same, left eye was a bit thinner than other.



No comments:

Post a Comment