Thursday 3 March 2016

Practising Catwalk look

Today I practise one of my catwalk look on Vicki. Blue graphic eyeliner look

My face chart

Chanel blue colour inspired me, so I used cobalt shade for my graphic eyeliner look. For hair, I was inspired by Balmain high sleek ponytail.




Product which I used:

  • cotton buds
  • cotton pads
  • cleaners
  • toners
  • moisturiser
  • NYX Shine Killer primer
  • Kryolan foundation palette
  • Maybelline Eraser concealer
  • NYX orange concealer
  • Max Factor CC stick concealer
  • selection makeup brushes
  • Illamasqua Translucent powder
  • BTCosmetics contouring&highlighting palette
  • PS natural velvet Krylon lipstick
  • Almay black mascara
  • eyelashes curler
  • Rimmel white pencil
  • cobalt blue eye gel
  • hairspray
  • Wella sea salt spray
  • Denman brush
  • comb
  • grips
  • apron
  • Swarzkop gloss finishes spray
  • pintail comb
  • bungee cord 
  • Kryolan Concealer palette
  • Gosh eyebrows kit
My model Vicki, has Asian yellow tone skin, with some acne, blemishes.



So I started from hair, but before I cleaned, tone and moisturise skin, and applied NYX Shine Killer primer.
I brush all hair, untangled them, on the top of hair separated triangle hair so I will add them later. All hair I held in my hand, I brush and smooth them, kept them very high, before that; I used a spray to smooth any baby or strand hair, to keep the soft wet look. I used the bungee cord for better support.


At the end I added rest of hair from the top, smooth them. The bungee cord I wrapped with a strand of hair and pinned them under ponytail. Whole I used sea salt spray to keep them together and gave them the glossy finish.

Next part came to face. For my catwalk look, I chose matte skin with contouring. From Kryolan foundation palette I mixed two colours for the better match with Vicky skin tone. I used orange Nyx concealer to camouflages dark circles under eyes, then I used yellow tone eraser Maybelline concealer, using my fingers I gently dabbed into the skin. For any blemishes and spots, I used green concealer from Kryolan palette.


Next point came to contouring. First, I used cream, dark brown colour to contour cheeks, nose, chin and forehead, highlighted the top of the nose, triangle under eyes, in the middle of the forehead, chin. I blended very well. Using small flat brush I filled any gaps in eyebrows, gave them properly shape and line, set up with translucent powder.
Using for eyeliner small flat brush, I draw a line from half the bottom of eyelashes, lead on the outside of the eye. Then from the end, I draw the line on top close to eyelashes into the corner of the eyes.

 

 



From 3/4 quarter from the end, I draw the thin line on the crease, in the middle of eyelids I connected them by drawing round line. Water line I defined by white pencil. I used eyelashes curler to curl eyelashes and applied two coat of black mascara.  For lips, I used velvet natural colour lipstick. In the end, I used the translucent powder to keep matte skin and powder contour palette to more define surface shape.



White background 

 

 






 Black background 



 


 



To summarise, I think the black background it's much better, define better contouring and face sculpting.








No comments:

Post a Comment