Saturday 23 April 2016

My final project work


FINAL WORK

Well after editing in Adobe Photoshop I couldn't decide which photos upload it for my final submission. Editing takes time-consuming, but I think done quite an excellent work. Well, I should do makeup revision before I took it a photo, but next time I will remember. This below my final edited shots for the advert, catwalk and editorial. I was done a lit bit more because I have fun to do it.




My editorial photo, I forgot to retouch eyelashes, make them more black in Photoshop, but to be honest I didn't know how to do it, so I just leave it.


















Here below I just notice my backdrop settings wasn't perfect, I didn't know how to retouch in Photoshop, so I left it.







I like it all of them; I think some of them looks professional. I need it works more on editing them, but sometimes photoshop its black magic for me. I enjoyed this term; this exactly looks what I want to do in my future; even I could be a photographer assistant or makeup artist assistant.

No comments:

Post a Comment